(Our stay was gifted for the purpose of a review)
Want to beat the January blues? How about a staycation? We spent the weekend at a beautiful Cuckooz family apartment in the heart of Camden!
Amazing for families!
The apartment comes with everything you would need for kids. This is something that’s so important for when you’re travelling with kids. Not many hotels will offer the sort things you get here. For example..
A super comfortable bed – there was actually 2 but of course we only needed the one.
Stair gates – this is the first time I’ve seen something like this but there was a retractable stair gate at the top and the bottom of the stair gate.
High chair – my little one doesn’t need it anymore but it was good to know there was a high chair available
A ball pit
Plenty of books
Soft cuddly toys
Everything you need under 1 roof
- 2 bathrooms. 2 showers and 1 bath
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A Smart tv
- Heated floors
- The most comfortable beds ever 😍
- A comfortable and super stylish living room
The location of this apartment is great!
- Camden station is minutes away
- Aldi, Sainsbury’s and Tesco are within a walking distance if you decide to cook.
- If you’re not a fan of cooking then you’re in luck! There are so many restaurants nearby. From fast food like McDonald’s to really tasty food from The Blues Kitchen.
- London zoo – it’s a 20 minute walk or a short bus ride away.
- Camden market – very popular place in London and it’s minutes away.
Would we go again?
Absolutely. This was a gifted stay but I would definitely pay to stay here again and I’m thinking either for my birthday or little miss’ birthday. Although we stayed in London it was a lovely getaway and it was definitely needed!
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram highlight for some lovely videos we took of the apartment!
You can also book your own stay here!