Q1. How old was your child when you first went abroad/first staycation?
– 3 months young.
Q2. What was the journey like? Be honest good bits and bad bits?
• Long haul flight to Jamaica. To be honest, it went better than I had expected. Plus my mum and sister was on the flight with us, even though they were sitting in a different section from us.
Q3. What’s this best thing about travelling with kids?
• The experience is different. I was interested in other things like sightseeing and doing more things than the usual stuff e.g. partying and drinking.
Q4. What’s the worst thing about travelling with kids?
• When she throws a tantrum and people misjudge, even though that happens locally as well.
• My paranoia gets worst as I just no one (apart from immediate family) with my child.
Q5. What are your must haves in your suitcase?
• It all depends on where we’re travelling to. I always make sure I have treats and things to keep my daughter entertained.
• Earplugs for landing.
Q6. What are your travel plans for the future?
• I want to travel as much as I can with my daughter, who is now 2 soon to be 3. I want to travel Europe, create memories and experiences before she starts school. However, I’m a bit skeptical about trying alone with her to foreign countries. Need a travel buddy. Lol
Q7. What are you top travel trips?
– Be prepared.
– Plan activities before you get to your destination, so you don’t have to waste time trying to figure out what to do.
– TRIP ADVISOR!!!