If you follow us on Instagram then you’ve most likely seen me go on about how great The Sun Holidays is. Especially if you want a nice little staycation without spending a fortune!
So how does it work?
- You will need to collect 10 Sun savers codes or 10 token codes. You do this by buying The Sun newspaper everyday from when the promotion starts.
- Check out the website https://club950.co.uk where you can browse the different parks and what dates are available. If you have kids that are not of school age then I would always suggest picking a “pay only” date to save you hundreds! I’ll explain what this is further down.
- Once you’ve found the parks that you like make sure you have a look on tripadviser and check out the reviews. I’ve read some real horror stories about Pontins
- Pick 4 parks you like and 4 dates. You will need this when booking opens.
- Make sure you book as soon as booking opens. School holiday dates go very fast as they’re limited!
- When you input all the codes you have collected you can then pick your 4 parks and 4 dates. A search will begin to let you know what’s available. When you’ve found what you’re looking for double check everything before you pay as you will not be refunded if you make a mistake!
- Note that holidays start FROM £9.50 / £15. This means you’ll most likely pay extra charges like service charge and entertainment passes unless you pick a “pay only” date.
- You will need to book for a minimum of 4 people even if there’s only 2 of you going
Pay only dates?
A pay only date means you only pay £9.50/£15 for each person (minimum of 4) the park may charge for linen which you can remove. Be sure to take your own if you do. You don’t need to worry about service, peak or entertainment charges.
Here an example of how much I paid for Butlins with a pay only date.
So the total is £38 not including the compulsory £2.80 booking free. Bargain right?
There’s a Facebook group that is fantastic and has pretty much all the info you need. From reviews of the different holidays to the codes (so you don’t have to actually buy the newspaper) here’s the link