What’s it about?
What starts off as a morning jog becomes quite the misadventure for Stick Man: a dog wants to play fetch with him, a swan builds a nest with him, and he even ends up on a fire! How will Stick Man ever get back to the family tree?
This award-winning production features a trio of top actors and is packed full of puppetry, songs, live music and funky moves.
It was imaginative, musical and very funny! What I loved was the live music and how well the 3 actors played numerous roles. The show was very interactive too. I think it’s important to break the fourth wall with shows like this as it really encourages the children to enjoy the full experience of theatre and encourages them to be vocal too which helps with confidence issues children may have.
It was a fun and silly show and as always, it’s great to hear the laughter of children. There was a point in the show where the actors came to the audience, still in character of course and the children couldn’t stop laughing. There was a lovely Christmas surprise at the end too which is bound to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Leicester Square Theatre, 6 Leicester Place, London, WC2H
21st October – 7th January. For exact days and times, visit the website. I will provide the link below.
Family: £65 (4 tickets)
Relaxed performances: £5
Need to know
- There is a storage space for buggys and you will need to fold them so travel light.
- You will need to go down a flight of stairs to gain access to the theatre but the staff were happy to help me with the buggy as I carried my little girl up and down.
- There’s toilets available and a bar if you need them.
- Booster seats are available for your little ones and there were plenty there.
- Babies in arms (under 18 mths) are permitted free of charge.
I would 100% recommend this show as it’s fun for all the family! For further info and to book your tickets, click here.