Father Christmas – 2019
Father Christmas – 2018
Father Christmas – 2017
We have seen Father Christmas for a third year and it was even more magical now little miss knows all about Christmas!
What’s it about?
You get to watch Father Christmas as he prepares for yet another Christmas. The show is quite funny and clever (you have to go and watch for yourself to understand) We both really enjoyed it and the puppets were fantastic too. It really made you feel like you were in the North Pole with him.
There was a super magical moment where Father Christmas flies into the sky with his reindeers! ALL the children in the audience loved it!
This is the perfect Christmas show for under 6s! Funny, magical and super festive! Also very cheap!
The Lyric theatre in Hammersmith
Tickets can be booked here
Need to know
- The show is 60 minutes long. No intervals. Perfect time for the little Ines and we all know that concentration isn’t always the best.
- There’s a large space for parking your buggys
- A food area
- The theatre is small and intimate, I really liked how close I felt to the stage despite sitting all the way at the back.
- Baby changing facilities available
- Right next to Hammersmith Kings Mall so there’s nearby parking (not too expensive) you also have an opportunity to do a bit of shopping before the show starts.
We both really enjoyed the performance and will be back next year to watch it again!