So today my beautiful little girl turned 2!🎉🎉🎉 I have no intentions of changing my blog name. I love the ring it has to it lol. Although she’s now 2, I’ll still be posting events/activities for those under 2 🙂
We’ve pretty much been celebrating since Saturday, but of course we had to do something special on the actual day so I decided to take her to see Father Christmas but at the theatre!
What’s it about?
You get to watch Father Christmas as he prepares for yet another Christmas. The show is quite funny and clever (you have to go and watch for yourself to understand) We both really enjoyed it and the puppets were fantastic too. It really made you feel like you were in the North Pole with him.
The Lyric theatre in Hammersmith
22nd Nov – 24th Nov
Tickets are £10 for everyone
Need to know
- The show is 60 minutes long. No intervals. Perfect time for the little Ines and we all know that concentration isn’t always the best.
- There’s a large space for parking your buggys
- A food area
- The theatre is small and intimate, I really liked how close I felt to the stage despite sitting all the way at the back.
- Baby changing facilities available
- Right next to Hammersmith Kings Mall so there’s nearby parking (not too expensive) you also have an opportunity to do a bit of shopping before the show starts.
We both really enjoyed the performance and will be back Saturday evening to watch Jack and the Beanstalk. Look out for that post!