Christmas is around the corner, so most of my new posts are going to be very Christmassy!
I’m sure a lot of you already know about Winter Wonderland. It’s a great place for a romantic evening and an even greater place for children!
I adore the place and I’m going to tell you a bit about it for those who don’t already know!
So what is is?
A Christmas extravaganza is what I would describe it as. There’s so much to do from an ice skating rink to Christmas themed fairground rides. So much fun for all the family!
Need to know
- Dates 17th November 2017 – 1st January 2018
- Closed on Christmas Day.
- FREE entry (bare in mind food and rides are quite pricey)
- Remember it’s a park and we’re in England lol make sure you have suitable footwear and very warm clothing!
- I’d recommend going during the day (they’re open from 10am) where it’s less busy for your little ones but obviously it’s so much nicer during the evening as you get to see all the fancy lights
- Take our money from a cash point. From all the signs I’ve seen, it looks a like it’s all cash only. There are cash machines on site but you’re charged over £2 to take your money out!
Like I’ve said in most of my posts, I think it’s one of those things you need to check out for yourself. It’s nice to have a bit of a surprise when you get there so I’ll only tell you about a few of the things we did.
If you really can’t wait, then check out the website as there you will see full details of the attractions they have and you are able to buy tickets online for them too!
Little miss went on a few rides. I think the most expensive ride we went on was £3 not too bad. This ride (see picture below) was super cute as she has fake snow thrown on her as she went around it.
My little girl is a big fan of cars so was very excited to go one this ride!
There’s loads to do here and some great food too! Warm doughnuts, yummy sweets, food from around the world.
You can shop until you drop! So many stalls selling the cutest Christmas presents!
Cheesy Christmas music and beautiful lights. It’s a great evening out
As we’re not far from Winter Wonderland, we will be visiting more than once and doing more things (can’t do everything in one night especially when it’s so cold!) so anything new we do, I’ll be adding on here so keep an eye out!