So I’m sure a lot of you have heard about London zoo. It’s in Regent’s Park in London. Another one of my friends and I took our kids there for the day. It was a great day out with lots to do and lots of beautiful animals to view.
With most attractions in London, it’s always best to book online as it’s slightly cheaper and you avoid long queues.
When I went (last year) the online price was £20.45 but from February 2017 that will now be £24.30. For further information please go on their website https://www.zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo/visitor-information/entry-costs
Children under 3 go free 🙂
Its always good to know where you’re going is buggy friendly and yes the Zoo is! You can also hire a buggy also for a fee. Check out the site for further info on that if you’re interested 🙂
There are so many different animals to view. From Goats to Giraffes to penguins to Meerkats. You and your little one are guaranteed to have fun. A great way to teach them about the different animals and where they are originally from.
There are plenty of baby changing facilities and a food court where you can feed your babies.
My personal favourite moment was visiting the Gorillas. They are beautiful but very intimidating lol.
Things to remember
- Always check before you travel. Use the TfL journey planner and plan your journey ahead of time.
- Check specific opening times on the London Zoo website.
- It’s going to be more busy on a weekend so if you can, try going on a weekday to avoid queues to get in.
- Sometimes some animals are hiding maybe they’re sleeping or just don’t want to be seen lol. Move on so you don’t spend too much time on one animal (it’s a lot to view in one day but doable) and come back if you have time at the end.
- And….have fun of course 🙂